What is PHYSIUM® technology?
PHYSIUM® is a controlled Pulsed Negative Pressure (PNP) device for non-invasive mechanotherapy. Its interchangeable treatment heads are applied directly on skin, thus generating a vacuum essential for normalizing multiple soft-tissue systems, and reinforcement of neuromuscular connection.
The milestone achieved with PHYSIUM® technology is the capability of creating documented quantifiable and repeatable physiotherapy treatments. The latter permits standardization, resulting in the possibility of creating evidence based session protocols, clinical trials and studies.
MC Health Tech has been innovating over the past 10 years in controlled PNP mechanotherapy. Our efforts have resulted in two devices, designed to complement and be operated by physiotherapist:
Both devices induce a mechanical action upon the myofascial and neuronal tissue, resulting in bio-stimuli that:
- Reduces muscular tension and inflammation. Painless treatment.
- Softens deep tissue (decompression), making it flexible thus gaining movement.
- Reduces inflammation between tissue layers, reducing acute and chronic myofascial pains.
- Elasticizes and normalizes fibrotic scar tissues, post-surgical included: keloid, edematous, hypersensitive. Painless treatment.
- Provokes detachment of the soft-tissue planes (inter-fascial adherence partitioning) resulting in improved nerve gliding and normalization of electric impulse transmission.
- Causes an immediate effect for post-training muscle fatigue and pain.
- Immediately drains trauma and post-surgical inflammation.
- Activates neuronal response, thus reducing injury-related pain and anxiety.
- Promotes blood flow and lymphatic vascular circulation.
Scientific fundaments to
MC Health Tech’s technology was developed considering the disadvantages of conventional physical therapy, such as: physical deterioration of the practitioners, impossibility of treating entire tension chains and soft tissue systems simultaneously, lack of repeatable treatments and quantifiable protocolled process.
In particular, three scientifically recognized pillars dictated our innovation efforts: